Jan Egil Eide in Queensland, Australia 2020
New dates: 01 - 05 September 2021
01, 02 & 03 - Working spots
04 - Course design & handling
05 - Mock trial running EU courses by Jan with Jan judging
Deposits for working spots
- $50 - non-refundable
- Registrations are open and non-refundable deposits of $50 are required to secure your working spot in the seminar regardless of the date the seminar is delivered
- If you pay your working spot non-refundable deposit it means that your working spot will be secured for the next SE QLD Jan Egil Eade seminar hosted by EquiCanine whether it be in September or later in 2020 or throught the year of 2021 when international travel is available again
- If the Jan Egil Eide seminar is cancelled due to insufficient registrations a refund will be returned minus a $20 processing fee
- Contact EquiCanine to arrange payment of your deposit to secure your working or auditing spot for 2021: email@example.com
- $240 / working spot
- Sessions are 4 hours each which are split into 2 x 2 hours with a 2 hour rest break in between
- Included in your working spot is auditing the full day
Auditors - TBA
|01 September||Individual handling|
|02 September||Individual handling|
|03 September||Individual handling|
|04 September||Course design & course handling|
|05 September||Mock trial|
Venue - TBA
Jan Egil Eide is a professional trainer, a highly sought after teacher, coach, educator and international judge who travels far and wide to many countries including Australia, Singapore, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Luxembourg and within Norway to teach and judge dog agility.
Jan’s agility career spans 26 years in which time Jan and Malinois Cirkus successfully competed in many events across the northern hemisphere. Together they won silver as the Runner-Up World Champions at the 2008 World Championships and were the proud winners of the gold medal at the European Open in 2010.
Jan enjoys an active role within the agility community contributing in a multitude of ways by teaching workshops and seminars, judging, course design, organising competitions and competing and is a vibrant and energetic member of the Agility committee in the Norwegian Kennel Club.
As an International judge since 2001, Jan’s passion for judging is fuelled by his desire to design creative open flowing courses with the priority being that the courses are safe for the dog and handler and are enjoyable and challenging for teams to run.
Jan appointed to judge at the Agility World Championships to be held in Estonia in September 2020 which have now been moved to September 2021.
EquiCanine welcomes Jan back to Queensland, Australia to teach and challenge interested and keen Queenslanders how to handle and run agility courses ‘European’ style.
Read an interview with Jan: https://www.agilitynow.eu/jan-egil-eide-it-was-a-good-start-of-this-day/