Only withdrawals and requests for a refund notified to EquiCanine™ in writing via email (email@example.com) will be considered.
If you are unable to attend in your working spot at an EquiCanine™ event, you must contact EquiCanine™ in writing via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- check if there are any dog & handlers on the waiting list
- advertise the availability of a working spot in the EquiCanine™ Dog Sports Education and Events Facebook group and on various Facebook pages and groups
Note: It is recommended that you also attempt to find a replacement dog & handler team for your working spot
If a replacement dog & handler can be found, you will receive a refund less a $30 administration fee
If a replacement dog & handler team cannot be found the following timeframes for requests to EquiCanine™ for a refund apply:
- 30 days prior to the event will be accepted and all fees refunded less a $30 administration fee
- 14 - 29 days prior to the event will be accepted and 50% of fees refunded less a $30 administration fee
- less than 14 days prior to the event no fees refunded
EquiCanine™ reserves the right to refuse attendance to any participants who have not paid in full for their working spot or audit fees 30 days prior to the seminar or event commencement.